CHEMICAL ANALYSIS OF MAN
ELEMENT NAME: Man
PERIODIC CHART SYMBOL: An
OCCURRENCE: Found following dual element "Wo", often in high
concentration near a perfect Wo specimen.
- Surface often covered with hair bristly in some areas, soft in others.
- Boils when inconvenienced, freezes when faced with logic and common sense, melts if
treated like a God.
- Obnoxious when mixed with any alcohol.
- Can cause headaches and severe body aches. Handle with extreme caution
- Tends to fall into very low energy state directly after reaction with Wo
- When pressure is applied becomes stiff and unyielding.
Usually willing to react with whatever is available
All forms desire reaction with Wo even when no furthur reaction is possible
May react with several Wo isotopes in short period under favourable
Most powerful embittering and aggravating agent known to Wo
Reaction styles vary from extremely slow , calm and wet to violent and bloody.
When saturated with alcohols, will be fairly inert and will repel most other elements.
Is neutral to common courtesy and fairness.
- Best results apparently near 18 for high reaction rate, 25-35 for favourable reaction
- Heavy boxes, top shelves, long walks, late at night, free dinners for Wo
- Can be used in recreational activities.
- Pure specimen will rarely reveal purity, while reacted specimens broadcast information
an all wavelengths.
- Tends to react extremely violently when other man interferes with reaction to Wo.
CHEMICAL ANALYSIS OF WOMEN
Element Name: Woman.
Periodic Chart Symbol: Wo.
Atomic Mass: Generally accepted as 100lbs.,but know to vary from
110 to 550lbs.
Occurrence: Copious quantities in all urban areas.
- Surface usually covered with a painted film.
- Boils up with no provocation.
- Freezes up solid unexpectedly.
- Melts if given special treatment.
- Bitter if incorrectly used or ignored.
- Yields to pressure to certain points.
- Has a great affinity for gold, silver, platinum and precious stones such as diamonds,
rubies and sapphires among others.
- Absorbs great quantities of expensive substances.
- May explode spontaneously without prior warning or reason.
- Insoluble in the liquids but activity greatly increased by saturation in alcohol.
- Most powerful money reducing agent known to man.
- Highly ornamental especially in good bikes.
- Can be a great aid to relaxation.
- Very effective cleaning agent.
- Pure specimen turns rosy pink when discovered in natural state.
- Turns green with envy when placed beside a better specimen.
- Defies proper aging analysis technique.
- Highly dangerous except in experienced hands.
- Illegal to possess more than at as time although several can be maintained at different
locations as long as the specimens do not come in contavt with each other.